We continue to work and enhance our Diversity Recruiting Suite and have also resolved several bugs. Thank you for sharing your feedback and helping to make this an exceptional platform for recruiting people from all backgrounds. In addition to bug fixes this release adds the ability for multiple domains per tenant for communications, delete candidate resumes and delete jobs.
The 2.4.0 release is scheduled to be deployed on October 12, 2019. The platform will be placed in maintenance mode for a short time from 2:00am through 6:00am ET. The TalVista platform will be offline to deploy a new release during this time. The full release notes are below.
If you have any questions or experience any issues following this update, please contact [email protected].
TalVista 2.4.0 includes:
- Tenant Admin capability to allow multi-domain users to access the primary tenant
- Delete Candidate Resume function for Customer Admins
- Delete Job function for Customer Admins
- Issue with Interview Question Sequencing not displaying in the correct order originally created by the Owner. Questions would not always appear in the desired order when the Interviewer went into TalVista to perform the interview. This is now corrected.
- Ability to reuse Project and Misc questions was added. This is now corrected.
- Ability to assign questions to company default values. This was not included when the new Admin feature for managing Values/Skills/Questions was originally added in 2.3.0. This is now corrected.
Tenant Admin capability to allow multi-domain users to access the primary tenant
TalVista Tenant Admins can now configure a customer’s primary tenant to allow multi-domain users access. Previously, only users from the primary domain were allowed (ex: talvista.com), but this new feature allows TalVista Tenant Admins to configure multiple domains (ex: gmail.com, acme.com, talentfunction.com) that can be setup to access the primary tenant.
Once the customer tenant is configured with the approved domains, the assigned customer TalVista admin(s) can then setup new users from those domains.
If customers desire this functionality, the assigned customer TalVista admin should send a request to [email protected].
Delete Candidate Resume function for Customer Admins
There is now a new function which allows Admin users to Delete Candidate, only if there is no resume review, interview activity attached to the candidate.
Delete Job function for Customer Admins
There is now a new function which allows Admin users to Delete Jobs, only if there is no resume review, interview activity attached to the job’s assigned candidates.