We continue to work and enhance our Diversity Recruiting Suite and with this release have many significant enhancements for our users. We are adding the ability to optimize general content like web copy, emails, LinkedIn posts. We have added redaction of societies/groups/affiliations. We have added a disposition selection during the redacted resume review of each candidate as well as many bug fixes. Thank you for sharing your feedback and helping to make this an exceptional platform for recruiting people from all backgrounds.
The 2.6.11 release is scheduled to be deployed on April 2, 2021. The platform will be placed in maintenance mode for a short time from 2:00 am through 6:00 am ET. During this time the TalVista platform will be offline to deploy the new release. The full release notes will be added below.
If you have any questions or experience any issues following this update, please contact [email protected].
TalVista 2.6.11 includes:
- Resume Processing
- Data Privacy
- Integrator for Taleo (FTP)
Backend resume processing has been enhanced for integration services
When an Admin chooses to delete a user from the platform they can now select the check box next to the user(s) name(s) and select Delete. This will remove the user(s) from the UI and set the user(s) for removal from the interface and the database. The user’s interactions will not be deleted. This action cannot be undone.
Admin User/Data Privacy (GDPR)
System Admin’s now have the ability to schedule or purge users permanently from the database. In Admin/Settings, the Admin can activate the User Perge feature as well as schedule the frequency of a regular purge. The scheduled purge will remove from the database any users that were deleted from the UI.
A system admin can now delete a candidate from the database by selecting the gear icon to the right of the candidate’s name in the job dashboard and then selecting “Delete from Database”. This action can be done whether the candidate has been newly added or already reviewed. This action will remove the candidate from that job, and any other job that candidate’s name is found within the platform. This action cannot be undone.
Inclusion is important for all users. TalVista has partnered with a leading provider of accessibility tools for the web. Users now have the ability to create a personalized assessability profile by clicking on the accessibility icon in the lower right-hand corner of the browser window.
The accessibility link will give the user the ability to personalize their profile in a variety of ways.
- Profile Settings
- Text and Image Content
- Text and Background Color
- Text Orientation.
Integrator for Taleo (FTP)
FTP integrator for clients using Taleo to move data between TalVista and Taleo. Additionally, error handling has been added to the admin view to make quick checks of any integration errors that may have occurred during regular integration data exchanges.
- Structured Interview, link consistency
- Fixed score duplication with multi-resume review
- Open Improve Content after the text is pasted in the Dashboard
- LinkedIn URL is not redacted in resume, now redacting
- Fixed notification for job owner(creator)
- Save button is inactive while the title and content are filled
- Fixed icon colors on interview criteria reminder popup and report
- Changed title for Interview scoring page to Interview Evaluation and button name to Submit
- Changed color to TalVista yellow of Improve Content on the dashboard to differentiate from other dashboard features
- Fixed job description copy/paste issue when copying additional text to an already populated JD field
- Fixed “Closed job” issue