We continue to work and enhance our Diversity Recruiting Suite and with this release we are adding some exciting admin features around job tempaltes. Thank you for sharing your feedback and helping to make this an exceptional platform for recruiting people from all backgrounds.
The 2.5.1 release is scheduled to be deployed on January 18, 2019. The platform will be placed in maintenance mode for a short time from 2:00am through 6:00am ET. During this time the TalVista platform will be offline to deploy a new release. The full release notes are below.
If you have any questions or experience any issues following this update, please contact email@example.com.
TalVista 2.5.1 includes:
- Job Templates
- Interview survey
- Candidate name redacted from dashboard for reviewer and owner unless they are the creator of the job.
- Notificaitons time zone fixed
- New user verification email fixed
- Job templates feature adjustments
- Resume review notificaitons setting fixed
- Interview alert message for closed jobs fixed
- Fixere where some blocked users could still be invited to interviews or resume reviews
- Corrected where requested values and skills became active after page reload
- Password rules are now fully visible when creating or requesting a password
- Corrected when interview round remained in interview block after interview started
- Removed “assigned” from interview selection if the job is marked as closed
- Job description score update fixed
- Job Templates – add Job Description score to Add Template mode and Edit Template mode.
- Interview Survey – add “Save Interview” button at the bottom of interview survey page.