In our ongoing effort to provide the best service and solutions we will be performing scheduled maintenance on Saturday, January 26 from 4:00am through 7:00am MST. The TalVista platform will be offline during this time to deploy the 2.0.2 release. The full release notes are below.
If you have any questions or experience any issues following this update, please contact [email protected].
TalVista 2.0.2 includes:
- Redacted Resume Review Scoring enhancements
- Bug Fixes
Redacted Resume Review Scoring enhancements
- Now when conducting a resume review the reviewer must select N/A, No, Maybe, Yes for each category of the resume review
- Unless the reviewer selects N/A, No, Maybe, or Yes for each category they will not be able to click “Next” or “Done Reviewing”
- This ensure that each resume has been reviewed and considered for an objective score
Redacted Resume Review Score Colors
- Now when conducting a resume review each selection has been assigned a color.
- N/A – gray
- No – red
- Maybe – yellow
- Yes – green
- Help links – fixed help links that where not linking properly
- Reviewer role can no longer edit job title when in the Resume Category prioritizing page.
- Fixes to Email templates
- Fixed Resume upload crashes
- Job Description score color red when score is negative in job dashboard.
- IE 11 fixes